On Tuesday, March 17, Tom Libby and Scott Elkins, co-leads of the Chapter & Leader Support Team will host a conference call to talk about the various support teams they're coordinating and how they might help you.
March 17 -- 8 pm Eastern | 7 pm Central | 6 pm Mountain | 5 pm Pacific
1-866-501-6174 -- 1892-005
Here's what Tom calls his "elevator speech" --
Our areas of focus include
- Providing training for specific Club roles
- Providing coordination of communications and new technologies
- Providing a foundation for developing fundraising programs
- Providing coaching for increasing leadership and organizing
- Providing the counsel of trained mediators for conflict resolution
- Providing guidance for by laws, standing rules and elections
Join Tom and Scott on Tuesday, March 17. Once again, here's the call-in number and times.
And March 24, Robin Mann and Mary Wells will host a discussion about Campaigns & Programs. See the full schedule here.
We need people with skills in each of these areas to help us develop
programs and procedures to support our leaders.
What kinds of skills might you have you could share?