With almost 20,000 bloggers getting their two cents in, Blog Action Day tackled environmental issues from almost every conceivable angle, including:
- 29 ways for designers and other freelancers to make their work greener;
- expressing individuality without overconsuming;
- how administrators of data centers can reduce energy consumption from servers;
- changing expectations about Christmas;
- how to tread lightly as a photographer;
- what guitar companies are doing to help the environment;
- how recycling works in Germany;
- the ins and outs of home composting;
- ecofriendly ways to renovate an old home; and
- creative refashioning of clothes.
Read an interesting post on Blog Action Day? Tell us about it in the comments section.