- Track down alternative-fuel stations on the road by calling (866) 238-1137 or downloading earthcomber.com.
- Mooing ring tones are used to safely attract and trap leopards near Indian villages.
- Find out the water quality at California beaches by texting their names to 23907.
- UC Berkeley researchers are developing wireless sensors for cell phones to detect pollution.
- Look up a corporation's climate-change record as you shop by texting "cc [company name]" to 30644.
November 05, 2007
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Five Stellar Cellular Apps :
User comments or postings reflect the opinions of the responsible contributor only, and do not reflect the viewpoint of the Sierra Club. The Sierra Club does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any posting. The Sierra Club accepts no obligation to review every posting, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) to delete postings that may be considered offensive, illegal or inappropriate.