5 Ways to Reuse Old Calendars
Ready to recycle 2008? Not so fast--we've got five new uses for last year's calendar:
1. Place mats: Throw a dinner party for 12. Place a month beneath each place setting for a great conversation starter.
2. Framed art: Update your home decor with framed calendar images. Make unique art by collaging several months together or by incorporating your own drawing.
3. Packing material: Wrap fragile holiday ornaments in calendar pages for storage.
4. Envelopes: Turn colorful calendar art into distinctive envelopes and notecards. Find a tutorial here.
5. 2036 calendar: Save a 2008 calendar until 2036, when the dates will match up. Find out how what year old calendars can be used again by checking a repeating calendar calculator.