6 Great Gifts for Moms
Love is unlimited, but money and time aren't always as abundant. With Mother's Day fast approaching, many of us are scrambling to find a gift that shows our love, but not our lack of resources. Whether you're restricted by a tight budget or you're just low on spare time, we've got a few gift ideas that will make your mom smile.
Gifts on the Go If you're flush with cash but don't have a second to spare, a few clicks will put one of these products en route to your mother.
- Order one of these five eco-friendly cellphone accessories. Extra points if you follow up with a phone call.
- Keep an on-the-go mom refreshed and healthy with one of these five BPA-free drink containers.
- Spread the love around by giving one of these upcycled gifts: Purchase a recycled candle holder that helps homeless mothers in Chicago or a recycled necklace that helps support impoverished Ugandan women.
Gifts on a Budget If your pockets are empty but you're full of creativity, go the DIY route this year.
- Got a broken umbrella, sewing skills, and an hour or two? Make this repurposed tote bag.
- If you have 20 minutes and an old CD, this attractive napkin holder will make a music lover smile without breaking the bank.
- Treat athletic moms to a day outdoors. Start the day with an energizing green smoothie, then practice yoga in a park, bike a scenic route, or explore a local hiking trail.
--image by istockphoto/Lisa-Blue