America's Great Outdoors, Discussion Continues with Youth
Calling all youth--make your voice heard. Continue the conversation about the future of America’s Great Outdoors today at 2:00 EST with Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack and Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar. Join the discussion and submit your questions at Whitehouse.gov/live.
Not sure what you want to ask? Think about what you think needs to change in your community.
- Do you need more green space?
- Do you think underserved kids in your community need more chances to get outdoors?
- What types of green jobs are you looking for? What do you feel is a barrier to getting those jobs?
- What should we be doing to ensure that we can help our lands and wildlife become resilient to climate change?
- Are there important natural, cultural or historical places that you think need protections?
- How can the administration help connect Americans, especially youth, to the great outdoors?
Video courtesy Department of the Interior